Siemon offers multiple levels of system performance based on our high-performance category 6 UTP connectivity, including System 6 with exceptional margin on all parameters that exceeds ISO/IEC and TIA connecting hardware and channel performance specifications and Solution 6 that delivers a cost-effective, standards-compliant system for installation where additional performance headroom is not required.
|Solution 6||System 6||Premium 6||Premium 6|
|Performance Margin||Meets Category 6 standards||Margin on all Category 6 parameters||High margins on all Category 6 parameters||Highest margins on all Category 6 parameters|
|Features||Ideal where headroom not required||Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC connecting hardware and channel performance specifications||Margin on all parameters beyond category 6 and positive Power Sum ACR out to 250 MHz||Achieve record termination time with Z-MAX Outlets|
(When Installed by Siemon Certified Installer)
|20-Year System Warranty||20-Year System Warranty||20-Year System Warranty||20-Year System Warranty|
|Region||Global||Global||North America||North America|
Ultra Fast Terminations
Z-MAX® 6 modules offer fast termination while removing variability for consistently high and repeatable performance, and MAX® 6 UTP modules are terminated in as little as 18 seconds with the MAX TurboTool.
- Z-MAX and MAX modules feature Siemon’s patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance
- Z-MAX hybrid modules support flat and angled mounting, while MAX modules come in angled, flat and keystone styles
Z-MAX Realtime 60 Second Termination
MAX TurboTool Overview
Versatile Patch Panel Options
Siemon offers a wide range of patch panels in flat and angled versions, a variety of densities and in-line coupler panels for front and rear patching.
- Z-MAX 6 and MAX panels come in 24- and 48-port versions in both flat and angled versions with Quick-Snap feature to easily snap outlets into place
- Siemon’s HD® 6 UTP panels offer universal 110 style punch down and highly visible port identification and labeling
- MAX in-line coupler panel is a compact 1U design that allows you to plug an RJ45 plug into both sides
Full Line of Cords and Trunks
Siemon offers several innovative category 6 patch cord options, as well as factory terminated and tested copper trunking assemblies for faster deployment scenarios.
- MC® 6 UTP modular cords offer superior performance and strain relief, while IC 6 UTP solid cords are available single or double-ended
- SkinnyPatch™ 6 UTP modular cords offer an overall smaller diameter via a 28 AWG stranded copper construction for improved airflow and increased flexibility in high-density patching areas
- BladePatch® 6 UTP modular cords feature an innovative push-pull boot design for easy access and removal in tight spaces and a low-profile boot to optimize side stackability
- Category 6 UTP trunking cable assemblies with Z-MAX or MAX modules are factory terminated and tested for high performance and clearly labeled for proper orientation
Category 6 Cable
Siemon offers a wide range of Category 6 cables for all of our solutions, delivering superior performance for 10/100/1000BASE-T applications.
- Siemon's Premium 6 cable available in riser, plenum and LS0H provides performance exceeding Category 6 transmission levels. Combine our high performance Z-MAX Category 6 connectivity with Premium 6 cable and the result is a Category 6 system with superior electrical performance, headroom above industry standard transmission levels and industry-leading termination for a high level of immunity to installation variables and application support over the life of your cabling system
- System 6 cable provides significant headroom above all TIA and ISO/IEC category 6 transmission performance specifications. It is also available in LS0H, plenum and riser with reverse sequential numbering and a minimal center isolation member for reduced overall diameter
- Solution 6 cable meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6 transmission performance specifications. It is available in LS0H and plenum, and our plenum design eliminates the central isolation member common to many category 6 UTP cables, reducing overall cable diameter. It is also available in outside plant (OSP) for direct burial, aerial and underground conduit applications