Siemon offers both the MAX® Category 6 and Z-MAX® Category 6 Systems for multiple levels of performance to either meet or exceed ISO/IEC and TIA connecting hardware and channel performance specifications for use in 10/100/1000BASE-T applications.
Z-MAX Category 6 System
The Z-MAX Category 6 System offers record termination times with Z-MAX modules while removing variability for consistently high and repeatable performance. The result is a Category 6 system with superior electrical performance for 10/100/1000BASE-T application support over the life of your cabling system.
- Z-MAX modules offer a high visibility icon system, enclosed IDC terminations for robust protection, the ability to mount from the front or rear of the faceplate and the industry's fastest, most reliable termination
- Z-MAX modules come in hybrid with a door option for flat or angled mounting or in keystone style, and they feature Siemon’s patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance
- Z-MAX patch panels available in flat and angled 24- or 48-port 1U configurations enable outlets to be quickly snapped into place and feature high-visibility port identification
- The Z-MAX 6 system is available with three different levels of cable - Premium 6 cable that far exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6 transmission performance, System 6 that offers headroom above Category 6 transmission performance specifications and Solution 6 cable that meets or exceeds Category 6 transmission performance
- Z-MAX 6 system cables is available in a variety types to meet any application, including riser, plenum, LS0H and outside plant (OSP)
Z-MAX Realtime 60 Second Termination
Full Line of Category 6 Cords and Trunks
Siemon offers several innovative category 6 patch cord options for use with the Z-MAX and MAX 6 systems, as well as factory terminated and tested copper trunking assemblies for faster deployment scenarios.
- MC® 6 UTP modular cords offer superior performance and strain relief, while IC 6 UTP solid cords are available single or double-ended
- SkinnyPatch™ 6 UTP modular cords offer an overall smaller diameter via a 28 AWG stranded copper construction for improved airflow and increased flexibility in high-density patching areas
- BladePatch® 6 UTP modular cords feature an innovative push-pull boot design for easy access and removal in tight spaces and a low-profile boot to optimize side stackability
- Category 6 UTP trunking cable assemblies with Z-MAX or MAX modules are factory terminated and tested for high performance and clearly labeled for proper orientation