XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for supporting duplex and simplex fiber applications over extended distances and next-generation backbones. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fiber that meets IEC-60793-2-10, TIA-492AAAC (OM3) and TIA-492AAAD (OM4) specifications. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that meets stringent Telcordia and ISO/IEC specifications for end-face geometry and exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements. The XGLO singlemode jumpers and pigtails are also available in angled polish (APC) for FTXX, PON, POL, CATV LAN and WAN. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years when installed in a qualified Siemon XGLO or LightSystem. 100% inspection ensures superior performance and quality.
XGLO and LightSystem Jumpers & Pigtails
- Fiber Type – OM1, OM3, OM4, 0S1/OS2
- Polarity Correction – SC and LC duplex clip allows for polarity correction
- Exceeds Requirements – Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
- APC Connectivity – Complies with Telcordia GR-326-CORE issue 4
- *Tested in accordance with the Service Life requirements of Telcordia GR-326-CORE issue 4.
- * LC 900ìm simplex pigtails are TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC compliant.
- Bulk Pack Pigtails – Convenient protective plastic bulk packaging reduces waste
- 12 pack SC
- 12/24 pack LC
- TIA colour code pack 1 -12 colours