Siemon’s Base 12 Plug-and-Play Fiber Systems are factory-terminated and tested and can be deployed up to 90% faster than traditional field-terminated fiber connections. Part of Siemon’s Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions, these systems feature a modular design that offers seamless migration from duplex 10 Gb/s to current to 40 and 100 Gb/s applications.
Siemon’s Base 12 Plug-and-Play Fiber Systems include enclosures, modules, adapters, trunk assemblies and jumpers to provide complete end-to-end fiber systems for ultra high-density, high-density and standard-density fiber deployments. Modules and adapters use high-quality ceramic alignment sleeves to deliver tighter tolerances and greater durability than traditional phosphor bronze sleeves for improved fiber-to-fiber mating alignment and wear resistance.
High Density FCP3 Fiber Connect Panel
Designed to integrate with high-density FCP3 fiber plug-and-play multimode and singlemode modules and adapter plates, the HD FCP3 panel economically connects, protects and manages up to 96 fibers within 1 rack mount unit.
- Fiber drawer slides to the front and rear for maximum access to fiber connections
- Recessed modules provide a high-capacity jumper management zone that helps maintain proper fiber bend radius
- Designed for simple, snap-in deployment of LC to MTP HD FCP3 Plug-and-Play modules and LC adapter plates
Standard Plug and Play Solutions
Siemon LC to MTP and SC to MTP Plug-and-Play modules provide a quick and efficient way to deploy up to 24 LC or 12 SC fibers in a single module. These factory-terminated and tested ports are protected within the housing for reliable high performance and are easily connected via Base 12 assemblies. Available in multimode and singlemode cable, these modules are compatible with RIC, FCP and SWIC fiber enclosures, as well as VersaPOD® vertical patch panels. MTP-to-MTP adapter plates are also available.
- RIC fiber panels are available in 1 RMS and 4 RMS sizes, 19-inch rack mount and accept Siemon's standard plug and play modules and adapter plates.
- Fiber Connect Panels (FCP3-DWR and FCP3-RACK) economically connect, protect, and manage up to 72 fibers in 1U (up to 288 fibers with MTP-to-MTP adapters). The FCP3-DWR makes access to the connections easy via a fixed tray that can be released and slid out of the front or rear of the enclosure.
- Wall Mount Interconnect Center (SWIC3) is a cost-effective, low-profile fiber enclosure designed to manage and protect up to 192 fibers using SC, ST or LC adapter plates and up to 768 with MTP adapter plates.
Base 12 Assemblies, Trunks, Jumpers and Conversion Cords
Available in multimode and singlemode, Siemon’s Base 12 plug-and-play offering includes Base 12 MTP trunks, jumpers and hybrid equipment cords for complete ultra high-density end-to-end system. Custom configurable to precise application requirement, these assemblies are constructed of RazorCore® fiber cable that offers an optimized cable diameter for reduced pathway fill and improved air flow for high-density patching areas, and they are fully factory tested with comprehensive bidirectional test data included with each assembly. All Siemon MTP trunks, jumpers and hybrid cords are also available with MTP Pro connectors that offer easy pin and polarity changes in the field to eliminate the time and delays associated with reordering due to polarity and gender miscalculations and reconfigurations.
- Available in low-loss multimode and singlemode and with MTP Pro connectors, MTP trunk assemblies are designed to be quickly routed and connected to Siemon plug-and-play modules and MTP adapter plates
- Base 12 MTP jumpers feature MTP Pro connectors are used to connect the MTP trunk backbone to the active equipment
- Hybrid assemblies offer an alternative to modules for support of 10 Gb/s and include MTP to LC trunks from 12 to 144 fiber counts and 4 X 10G MTP to LC assemblies
- Siemon 40/100G equipment conversion cords are available two 12-fiber MTPs to one 24-fiber MTP for 100GBASE-SR10 and in two 12-fiber MTPs to three 8-fiber MTPs for 100% fiber utilization in 40/100GBASE-SR4 8-fiber applications