Designers can stack cables together allowing multiple cables to run side by side - inside cabinet connectivity or board to board connections inside enclosures or drawers or along the side wall of a cabinet.
Cost-effective and lower-power alternative to optical cables for short reach links in high-speed interconnect applications. Data transfer rates up to 10+ Gb/s per lane, meeting or exceeding current Standards Specifications.
- Using Siemon's SFP+ interconnect assemblies proven by UNH IOL to be interoperable with Brocade, Cisco, Dell, and other leading equipment (PDF)
- Siemon's SFP+ Direct Attached Copper Cable Assemblies Pass Interoperability Testing with Multiple 10Gigabit Ethernet Equipment Manufacturers
- Test Report: Performance of Siemon FDR QSFP+ Cable Assemblies for InfiniBand Applications
- Cat 6 Flat Cable Competitor Comparison
- Electrical Performance Test Report of Siemon QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Cable Assemblies
- Independent Test Report of Siemon MTP Cable Assemblies
- Test Report of Siemon miniSAS Cable Assemblies for SAS Applications
- Test Report of Siemon MTP Cable Assemblies
- Using Siemon’s TERA Connector and Cabling for 2 Lane Serial Data Transmission at 1 through 5Gbps per pair
- PVC, TPE and PUR Industrial Jacket Performance Criteria
- Press Fit 110D IDC Connecting Blocks Provide Cost Savings over Standard Solder Style Connecting Blocks
- Flammability Ratings Tech Briefs
- Flammability Ratings for Parallel Pair (Twinax) Copper Cables
- Flammability Ratings for Balanced Copper Cables
- Siemon Shielded RJ45 MC6A-S cable assemblies are compatible with Amphenol RJ Field Plug Housings
- The RJ45 plug has superior grounding due to Siemon's 360 degree ground clamp that provides a superior connection and strain relief. The jacket is LSZH (LS0H) compliant to IEC 60332-1.
- »Read More
- Using RJ45 Category 7 Cabling for 2 Lane, 1 and 2.5Gbps Serial Data Transmission in short reach digital applications
- This research from Siemon Labs takes a look at the innovative use of cost effective RJ45 cable assemblies in short reach digital applications.
High Speed Interconnect Interoperability
Cable Assembly Length / Gauge / Data Rate Chart
- Technical resource guide to map High Speed Interconnect cable assemblies to industry specified standards and data rates.
- View chart