Siemon offers a wide range of racks, vertical and horizontal cable management, pathway systems and accessories to meet a variety of applications from the data center to the LAN.
Siemon rack systems provide a durable solution for mounting and securing IT equipment and connectivity in telecommunications rooms and data center environments.
- VersaPOD® 4-Post Rack offers 45U of space with a 2000 lb. load rating and zero-U compatibility, delivering an adjustable, easy-to-assemble and stable platform for mounting extended depth/size active equipment while maximizing floor space
- RS and Value Racks provide economical and durable solutions for mounting and securing IT equipment and can be combined with vertical and horizontal managers for a complete system
- RS3 Series Cable Management Rack System includes integrated front vertical cable management with hinged, modular covers that offer superior capacity for routing of both horizontal/backbone cabling and patch cords
Cable Tray Rack
Ideal for any telecommunications space or data center, Siemon’s Cable Tray Rack delivers 4U of easily installed and accessible 19-inch rack mount space above cabinets and racks without consuming additional floor space.
- Adds copper or fiber patching space to maxed-out cabinets, making it ideal for colocation data centers or anywhere space is valuable while moving cabling out of the cabinet for efficiency
- Attaches to overhead cable tray or ladder rack and can be mounted perpendicular
or parallel to tray/ladder rack
- 2U, 4U and 6U versions available with a 27 kg (60 lbs.) load rating
Siemon’s horizontal and vertical cable managers are available in multiple sizes for routing and protection of patch cords. They are are specifically designed to readily manage the challenges proposed by today's high volume, high-density cabling systems.
- Siemon’s RouteIT vertical cable managers feature full-length, dual-hinge doors that protect and conceal cabling and field replaceable high-capacity fingers, along with multiple attachment points for mounting PDUs, ¼-turn managers and
- Siemon RouteIT horizonal managers come with 4- or 6-inch fingers designed to prevent deformation of cables while accommodating over 48 Category 6A cables to match high-density horizontal patch panels or switch blades
- Siemon offers a range of standard rack-mount cable managers, S110/S210 horizontal cable manager, single-sized vertical cable management channels, hook-and-loop managers and rear cable managers
Cable Routing Systems
Siemon’s routing systems deliver flexible and easily-deployed pathways for overhead, under-floor and wall-mount applications in the data center and throughout the entire network infrastructure.
- RouteIT wire mesh cable trays are available in 2-, 4- and 6-inch depths and a variety of configurations to support nearly any data center and network pathway configuration. They feature an elongated wire construction that increases the surface area
to reduce cable strain and deformation
- RouteIT under-floor cable tray comes in various depths and widths, and can be installed using mounting pedestals, brackets for multi-level pathways and horizontal/vertical under-floor supports, including a seismic-rated version
Siemon offers a full range of accessories to allow further customization of Siemon racks and cabinets.
- Heavy-duty, fixed and adjustable solid or vented shelves for supporting equipment such as monitors, UPS units, tower servers and other non-rack mounted equipment
- 19 to 23-inch panel adapters allow panels to fit flush with other 23-inch products
- Swing-out patch panels hinges for easy access to rear terminations
- Siemon offer a variety of brackets for accommodating a range of equipment, patch panels and PDUs