The Siemon Company delivers a full range of product and system warranty programs:
- A one (1) year repair or replace warranty on Tools, Testers, MapIT active componentry and Cabinet Fan Kits.
- A one (1) year repair or replace warranty on High Speed Interconnect Cable Assembly
- A five (5) year repair or replace warranty for all other Siemon Products when not installed in a certified Siemon Cabling System®
- A twenty-five (25) year premium Siemon Cabling System® (Solution 5e™, System 5e™, Premium 5e™, Solution 6™, System 6SM, Premium 6SM, 10G 6A™, Z-MAX®, TERA™, LightSystemSM, XGLO®) warranty covering products, performance and applications assurance for cabling systems designed and installed by Siemon Certified Installers in a registered cabling system using Siemon connecting hardware and qualified cable. For Siemon ValuLight™ warranties the term is twenty (20) years.
- A one (1) year repair or replace warranty on ValuLight Fiber Patch Cords
- A three (3) year repair or replace warranty on Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- A one (1) year repair or replace warranty on DataKeep Cabinets and Cabinet Accessories, ERA and ME only
- Siemon can support the cost of labor within warranty claims, however this is agreed on a case by case basis. Please refer to the sample warranties for further details or contact your local Siemon representative.
Please contact your local Siemon Company sales office to obtain warranty details for conditions and limitations.
WARRANTY POLICY - CONNECTING HARDWARE PRODUCTS
THE SIEMON COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS CONTRACT. However, The Siemon Company warrants such product to be free from defects in material and workmanship; should any quantity shipped hereunder fail to conform to the description of goods covered hereunder, The Siemon Company will, upon written notice from Buyer of such non-conformity within five (5) years after date of shipment, either replace it F.O.B. original point of delivery, or refund the purchase price, at The Siemon Company's option, and shall have the right to require Buyer to return the defective product to The Siemon Company's plant unless such return is impracticable. The remedies provided herein shall be Buyer's sole and exclusive remedies, and no statement or recommendation not contained herein shall have any force or effect unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of The Siemon Company. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SIEMON COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ASSERTED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
This warranty applies only to those Cabling Products that are used to terminate or cross-connect telecommunications cabling. Warranty terms for other categories of Cabling Products (e.g., tools, test equipment, etc.) may vary.