Siemon’s Base-12 Plug and Play Fiber Systems are factory-terminated and tested and can be deployed up to 90% faster than traditional field-terminated fiber connections. Part of Siemon’s Advanced Fiber Cabling and LightVerse® Solutions, these systems feature a modular design that offers seamless migration from duplex 10 Gb/s to current to 40 and 100 Gb/s applications.
Siemon’s Base-12 Plug and Play Fiber Systems include enclosures, modules, adapters, trunk assemblies and jumpers to provide complete end-to-end fiber systems for ultra high-density, high-density and standard-density fiber deployments. Modules and adapters use high-quality ceramic alignment sleeves to deliver tighter tolerances and greater durability than traditional phosphor bronze sleeves for improved fiber-to-fiber mating alignment and wear resistance.
LightVerse® High-Density Fiber Enclosures
LightVerse® includes a range of sleek enclosures available in Core, Plus and Pro options suitable for a wide variety of application needs. Each LightVerse enclosure is constructed from durable steel and has the ability to support up to 96 fibers in 1U of rack space. The range builds from our LightVerse Core model, designed to support your everyday networking requirements, through to the fully featured LightVerse Pro that includes a sliding tray, integrated label holder, cable management and more, making it ideal for resolving your more complex challenges.
- Up to 96 fibers in 1U Space
- White Sliding Tray
- Molded Front Cable Managers
- Enclosure Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Label Holder
- Scratch Resistant Doors
LightVerse® Plug and Play Modules
The LightVerse Plug and Play modules are designed to be interchangeable and pair with any of the systems’ enclosures or panels. They can be installed from both the front or the rear of the enclosure or panel and are available in both singlemode and multimode configurations.
Base-12 Assemblies, Trunks, Jumpers and Conversion Cords
Available in multimode and singlemode, Siemon’s Base-12 plug and play offering includes Base-12 MTP trunks, jumpers and hybrid equipment cords for complete ultra high-density end-to-end system. Custom configurable to precise application requirement, these assemblies are constructed of RazorCore® fiber cable that offers an optimized cable diameter for reduced pathway fill and improved air flow for high-density patching areas, and they are fully factory tested with comprehensive bidirectional test data included with each assembly. All Siemon MTP trunks, jumpers and hybrid cords are also available with MTP Pro connectors that offer easy pin and polarity changes in the field to eliminate the time and delays associated with reordering due to polarity and gender miscalculations and reconfigurations.
- Available in low-loss multimode and singlemode and with MTP Pro connectors, MTP trunk assemblies are designed to be quickly routed and connected to Siemon plug and play modules and MTP adapter plates
- Base-12 MTP jumpers feature MTP Pro connectors are used to connect the MTP trunk backbone to the active equipment
- Hybrid assemblies offer an alternative to modules for support of 10 Gb/s and include MTP to LC trunks from 12 to 144 fiber counts and 4 X 10G MTP to LC assemblies
- Siemon 40/100G equipment conversion cords are available two 12-fiber MTPs to one 24-fiber MTP for 100GBASE-SR10 and in two 12-fiber MTPs to three 8-fiber MTPs for 100% fiber utilization in 40/100GBASE-SR4 8-fiber applications