Siemon offers a wide range of racks, vertical and horizontal cable management, pathway systems and accessories to meet a variety of applications from the data center to the LAN.
Below are the features of Siemon racks and cable managers which can be used to manage and protect the cables.
Siemon rack systems provide a durable solution for mounting and securing IT equipment and connectivity in telecommunications rooms and data center environments.
- VersaPOD® 4-Post Rack offers 45U of space with a 2000 lb. load rating and zero-U compatibility, delivering an adjustable, easy-to-assemble and stable platform for mounting extended depth/size active equipment while maximizing floor space.
- RS and Value Racks provide economical and durable solutions for mounting and securing IT equipment and can be combined with vertical and horizontal managers for a complete system.
Siemon offers a broad range of versatile cable managers to organize, protect, and route cables in two-post racks, four-post racks, and cabinets.
- Vertical Cable Managers: Four different families of vertical management including cable management channels, RouteIT vertical managers, and the innovative Value Vertical Cable Manager which offers best-in-class features and speed of assembly for two-post rack applications.
- Horizontal Cable Managers: RouteIT horizontal managers for high volume, high density applications and the economical WM-series D-ring style managers.
Cable Tray Rack
Ideal for any telecommunications space or data center, Siemon’s Cable Tray Rack delivers 4U of easily installed and accessible 19-inch rack mount space above cabinets and racks without consuming additional floor space.
- Adds copper or fiber patching space to maxed-out cabinets, making it ideal for anywhere space is valuable while moving cabling out of the cabinet for efficiency
- Also ideal as a zone cabling solution in colocation data centers for distributing cabling from meet-me rooms to groups of tenant spaces
- Attaches to overhead cable tray or ladder rack and can be mounted perpendicular
or parallel to tray/ladder rack
- 2U, 4U and 6U versions available with a 27 kg (60 lbs.) load rating
Siemon offers a full range of rack accessories to allow further customization of Siemon racks and cabinets.
- Heavy-duty, fixed and adjustable solid or vented shelves for supporting equipment such as monitors, UPS units, tower servers and other non-rack mounted equipment
- 19 to 23-inch panel adapters allow panels to fit flush with other 23-inch products
- Swing-out patch panels hinges for easy access to rear terminations
- Siemon offer a variety of brackets for accommodating a range of equipment, patch panels and PDUs
White Papers/Tech Briefs