With a wide range of indoor and indoor/outdoor fiber cable types, cable assemblies, enclosures, jumpers, pigtails and field termination systems, Siemon’s fiber optic cabling systems are ideal for everything fiber—from the backbone to the desk.
Siemon XGLO Fiber Optic Cabling Systems utilize bend-insensitive laser-optimized multimode fiber and advanced bend-insensitive singlemode fiber to support the very latest fiber applications. Included in the XGLO family is Siemon’s innovative LC BladePatch® Uniboot Fiber Assemblies that ease access and removal in high-density environments and the LightBow™ Fiber Termination System that significantly reduces termination time and improves performance.
For companies that do not yet require speeds beyond 10 Gb/s, but still need a quality legacy fiber system to support Gigabit Ethernet applications, LightSystem 62.5 multimode fiber cable and assemblies are an ideal solution.
LC BladePatch Fiber Optic Jumpers
A unique solution for high-density fiber optic patching environments, Siemon's LC BladePatch uniboot duplex assemblies provide superior performance for multimode and singlemode fiber applications. They feature a revolutionary and innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas and a smaller-diameter cable design that reduces cable pathway congestion, improving air flow and increasing energy efficiency while simplifying overall cable management.
- Patented rotating latch design (multimode and UPC singlemode) allows for easy polarity changes in the field while eliminating potential fiber damage as only the latch rotates during polarity changes, rather than the entire connector. It also clearly indicates if a polarity change has been made.
- UniClick™ one-piece boot features an integrated switch to unlock the mechanism to allow polarity change. The compact boot design also optimizes side-stackability in high density applications
- Available in multimode and singlemode (UPC and APC) jumpers as well as LC BladePatch to LC BladePatch trunks and MTP to LC BladePatch trunks as a cost-effective alternative for a wide range of patching configurations and distances.
To learn more visit LC BladePatch product page.
To see the push-pull activation and field polarity capabilities, watch the LC BladePatch video below:
LightBow Fiber Termination System
A cost-effective mechanical splice system that cuts field termination in half with its lightweight, ergonomic, easy-to-use tool that combines splice activation and crimp into a single, robust process, LightBow offers enhanced performance and reliability of LC/SC multimode and singlemode fiber termination.
- Single-step termination supports Both LC and SC multimode and singlemode connector types with no time-consuming changeover
- Connector dust cap remains in place throughout termination, protecting performance-critical connector end face
- Bow feature maintains proper pressure of fiber ends during termination to eliminate air gaps
- Connectors feature a built-in verification window and the ability to reterminate
- LightBow Termination Kit includes a convenient carrying case with everything required for termination, including the termination tool, high-precision cleaver and 0.5 mW VFL
LightVerse® Fiber Optic Cabling System
Siemon LightVerse enables your data center or enterprise network to get operational quicker with higher reliability and enhanced installation flexibility. Enjoy a sleek, world-class appearance designed specifically for your technology showcase environments. Unlock the potential of your high-density fiber connectivity installations, with a system that delivers the performance, flexibility, and scalability you need now and in the future.
- Combining Various Fiber Termination Technologiesv - Including transition modules, pass-through adapters and splice termination options paired with our Plug and Play trunks and our industry leading BladePatch® LC duplex jumpers – LightVerse is the ideal solution for all your fiber optic needs
- Packed with Features and Time Saving Benefits - LightVerse provides the perfect balance of usability in a way the industry has never seen before, allowing for fiber density that is equal for all termination types including patching, splice, and conversion.
- Multiple Options to Suit Your Specific Needs - LightVerse is a truly end-to-end range of fiber management solutions featuring 1U, 2U & 4U enclosures with built in front and rear cable management supporting up to 96 fiber terminations of any type per rack unit.
Fiber Optic Cabling Types
Siemon offers a wide range of singlemode and multimode fiber cable types, epoxy-polish and adhesive termination systems, work-area solutions and accessories for full end-to-end fiber optic cabling systems from the service provider to the data center to the desk.
- Fiber cable offering includes a wide range of OM1, OM3, OM4 multimode and OS1/OS2 indoor, indoor/outdoor and OSP cables, including tight buffer, loose tube and armored cable constructions
- Siemon offers simplex and duplex SC, LC and ST epoxy-polish singlemode and multimode connectors and a LightSpeed termination kit with all the tools required for termination in a rugged canvas carrying case.
- Fiber work-area solutions include Siemon MAX fiber adapter modules that are compatible with all MAX series faceplates, modular furniture adapters, surface mount boxes and patch panels, as well as a low-profile MUTOA that accommodates up to 36 fiber ports and a fiber outlet box (FOB2) with slide-in fiber bezels for FTTD applications.
- Simple-to-use fiber cleaning tools for MTP, LC and SC fiber connectors, as well as a visual fault locator (VFL), cleaver, strippers, scissors and more are also available for all your fiber preparation needs
Cable, Traditional Field-Termination, Work Area Solutions and Accessories
Ideal for supporting duplex and simplex fiber applications over extended distances and next-generation backbones, XGLO and LightSystem jumpers and pigtails feature premium fiber and a superior connector polish that meets stringent industry specifications for end-face geometry and insertion loss and return loss requirements.
- Available in duplex and simplex for OM1, OM3, OM4, 0S1/OS2 fiber types with angled polish APC singlemode option for FTTX, PON, CATV LAN and WAN
- Bulk pack pigtails are color coded and come in convenient protective plastic bulk packaging that reduces waste
- Mini-LC duplex multimode cable assemblies are designed to operate with the Mini SFP (mSFP) transceiver and enable a higher density deployment of active devices