F5 Networks Enlists Siemon GPS for Global Network Infrastructure Projects
- Global leader in Application Delivery Networking
- Headquartered in Seattle, Washington
- Founded in 1996 and has almost 2,000 employees
- 16,000 organizations and service providers worldwide trust F5
- Successful roll-out of customer infrastructures critical to business
To help ensure that this critical need is met, F5 Networks has enlisted Siemon GPS to manage a wide array of global network infrastructure roll-out projects.
On behalf of F5, GPS coordinators select and coordinate highly skilled local installation contractors from Siemon's global network of certified installers as well as leverage global distribution capabilities to ensure product availability and logistics, culminating in a rigorous testing and validation process designed to guarantee customer satisfaction.
These Siemon GPS capabilities allow F5 Networks to focus on its core competencies of application delivery with the assurance that their physical network infrastructures can handle their advanced service offerings.
F5 projects in such far-flung locations as New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, Sydney and Paris have been successfully completed through GPS's single point of contact service.