For use by Siemon, owner of www.siemon.com
2. The Information we collect
3. Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalize your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the general use of the site. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us. (see section 4). You may update your information at any time.
4. Who we disclose it to
- This information is for internal use only. We will only pass on information to specified partners to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to specified partners, who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on your information to specified partners overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Updating your personal information
Siemon acknowledges your requests to change, correct or update your person information at any time. All requests will be processed in a timely fashion. All requests should be sent to Ask Siemon
Any questions or complaints related to this Privacy Act or the use of your personal information should be sent to Ask Siemon.