High-Speed Data Center Interconnects
Data Center Infrastructure for 10Gb Ethernet and Beyond
When designing a new data center, backbone connections should use MPO/MTP fiber trunks, allowing the migration to 40/100GbE without having to run new channels. Traditional copper channels should be installed for monitoring, centralized KVM and management, ensuring they are installed to allow 10GBASE-T transmissions.
Siemon offers the broadest range of copper and fiber high speed interconnect assemblies, category cabling and cable management solutions.
- MPO & MTP Fiber Assemblies
- Higher Speed InfiniBand (IB)
- High Speed Fiber Channel
- High Speed Interconnect Copper Assemblies
- SFP+ 10Gb/s Cable Assemblies
- QSFP+ Assemblies
- High Speed Interconnect Active
- Optical Cable Assemblies (AOC)
Data Center Infrastructure Customer Case Studies
- Shielded from Disaster: Advanced Cabling Solutions Enhance Emergency Operations in Lee County, Florida