Why Siemon WheelHouse™ Advanced Data Center Solutions
Siemon has focused its cabling expertise into a global data center service team, capable of guiding you through the process of selecting, designing and deploying the business-critical cabling infrastructure upon which your entire data center will rely.
- Founded in 1903, 100+ years of manufacturing excellence
- Telecommunications products since 1906
- Family owned and operated for four generations
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001
- Vertically integrated manufacturing & automation
- Long-standing commitment to world class quality
- Over 400 patents related to structured cabling
Comprehensive Data Center Infrastructure Options:
- Copper: Category 5e/class D, category 6/class E, category 6A/class EA, category 7/class F, category 7A/class FA - UTP, F/UTP, S/FTP, F/FTP
- Fiber: Multimode and singlemode fiber, Plug and Play
- Space Optimization: Cabinets, racks, cable management and cooling
- IIM: Intelligent Infrastructure Management
- High-speed interconnects
Global Network Of Siemon Certified Installers
- Rigorous requirements/application process to ensure data center customers the highest quality installation.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified training program.
- Can offer full System Warranty on products, performance and applications.
- Industry leading program that provides installers and designers with
- the most comprehensive and effective training in the world.
White Papers and Guides
Siemon provides a library of White Papers and Guides to Navigate Data Center Infrastructure Customers through Critical Design and Deployment Considerations.
Standards Informant: Online Guide to Cabling and Data Center Standards
Learn about standards related to network cabling infrastructure and data centers on the Standards Informant.
Emerging Technology Forums
Educational events from Siemon and event partners covering network infrastructure and data center innovations.
Data Center Infrastructure Customer Case Studies
- Shielded from Disaster: Advanced Cabling Solutions Enhance Emergency Operations in Lee County, Florida