For Immediate Release
Siemon Expands Full-line Catalog with New Innovations
May 18, 2015. Watertown, CT — Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, is pleased to announce the expansion of its full-line catalog for North America with several new innovative solutions. Available at no cost, this 300-page publication features the latest information on Siemon's high performance infrastructure solutions for today's complex data centers, LANs and intelligent buildings, including standards compliance, application examples and detailed product specifications. Representing well over a century of Siemon expertise, this catalog remains an essential guide to the industry's highest-rated network infrastructure products.
The new full-color catalog details the latest innovations in each of Siemon's high-performance product lines, including:
- LightHouse™ Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions, Siemon's most comprehensive fiber solution set to meet nearly any fiber network infrastructure need
- Innovative LC BladePatch® with push-pull latch, providing the best connector accessibility in high density patching environments
- Ultra high density, easily managed LightStack™ Plug and Play Fiber Solutions
- Time Saving MAX® TurboTool™, a multi-pair, single action termination tool for MAX outlets that achieves world-record termination speeds
- 42U, 45U and 48U versions of the feature-rich VersaPOD®, new V800™ and V600™ Data Center Cabinet Solutions
- A complete line of Intelligent Power Distribution Units for power delivery, management and monitoring
- EagleEye™ Connect Automated Infrastructure Management (AIM) software for MapIT® G2
- MapIT G2 TERA Solution for real-time tracking and management of the industry's highest performing and most secure category 7A/class FA twisted-pair cabling system
"Despite the every-growing use of the Internet to access information, we still find print catalogs to be a relevant counterpart to our living online e-catalog," says Robert Carlson, Siemon's vice president of global marketing. "Statistics show that more that 50% of consumers use catalogs before making a purchase, and we want to be sure to still provide the tactile experience of a print catalog to those who prefer the option."
The new catalog also offers detailed information on Siemon's comprehensive line of existing end-to end copper and fiber network cabling systems, including fiber enclosures and splicing accessories; work area products and accessories; racks, enclosures and cable management; high-speed interconnects; ruggedized connectivity solutions; specialty tools and testers; and more.
For a free copy, visit www.siemon.com/catalog/
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance low voltage infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning over 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With over 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry.
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Robert Carlson
- VP Global Marketing
- 101 Siemon Company Drive
- Watertown, CT 06795
- Phone : (1) 860 945-4262
- Fax : (1) 860 945-8503