For Immediate Release
Siemon Announces LightHouse™, an Expanded Portfolio of Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions
Siemon's comprehensive line of high-performance fiber optic solutions for data centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings are now aligned under the Siemon LightHouse brand.
Watertown, CT — Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, today announced the launch of its new LightHouse Advanced Fiber Solutions brand. Aligning the company's established line of end-to-end fiber cable and connectivity systems with a wide array of new product innovations, Siemon's LightHouse delivers a comprehensive range of high-performance fiber solutions to support nearly any network infrastructure.
LightHouse takes advantage of competitive pricing levels on the most commonly used fiber cable and connectivity systems, combining them with Siemon's advanced, problem solving products to deliver a fiber portfolio unmatched in terms of total customer value.
Siemon's LightHouse Advanced Fiber Solutions portfolio includes:
- Configurable end-to-end plug and play systems - Pre-terminated MTP, LC and SC cable assemblies and modules in Singlemode and Multimode supporting up to 40/100Gb/s, as well as feature-rich fiber management solutions, including the innovative LightStack™ ultra high-density plug and play system.
- Expanded fiber cable offering - Siemon's comprehensive fiber cable line provides cost effective and readily available options across a full range of fiber types and performance levels, strand counts, jacket types, and constructions.
- Extensive fiber jumper and pigtail line - LC, SC, and ST assemblies in Singlemode OS1/OS2 and Multimode, ranging from OM1 to OM4.
- Innovative ultra high-density LC jumper - Siemon's new LC BladePatch® jumper features an innovative push-pull latch and quick and easy field polarity changes designed for ultra high-density patching.
- Time-saving field-terminated connectors - High-performance epoxy-polish and mechanical splice field-terminated LC and SC connectors
- Easier fiber management - Expanded rack and wall-mount fiber enclosure options simplify high-density fiber cable and connectivity management and are enhanced by Siemon's data center cabinet and cable management products
- Ruggedized fiber options - Siemon's ruggedized LC fiber connectivity provides an IP66/67-rated seal for harsh environments
- Quick splicing - Siemon fusion splice system interfaces between bulk cable and LC duplex jumpers connected directly to active equipment
- High performance fiber solutions for POL/PON Systems including: Splitters, enclosures, cable, connectors and cable assemblies.
To learn more about Siemon's LightHouse portfolio of advanced fiber cabling solutions, visit: http://www.siemon.com/LightHouse
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance IT infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suites of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With more than 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry. Through an ongoing commitment to waste and energy reduction, Siemon's environmental sustainability benchmarks are unparalleled in the industry, including 179% global carbon negativity and zero-landfill status
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Robert Carlson
- VP Global Marketing
- 101 Siemon Company Drive
- Watertown, CT 06795
- Phone : (1) 860 945-4262
- Fax : (1) 860 945-8503