For Immediate Release - December 16, 2011
Siemon Launches Interactive Data Center e-Magazine
Underlining their commitment to high value information and applied data centre innovation, leading global network infrastructure specialist Siemon has launched the first edition of its new interactive data center e-Magazine. Entitled "Data Center Solutions" this resource-rich e-Magazine is designed to guide IT network professionals through critical data center decisions, placing them in the network infrastructure driver's seat. The e-Magazine is available at http://www.siemon.com/uk/promos/dc-e-brochure.asp.
The innovative e-Magazine provides in-depth coverage on an extensive range of topics, including copper and optical fiber cabling choices, energy and thermal efficiency, data center density and cable management, physical layer bandwidth and performance, network security and sustainability best-practices.
Bob Carlson, VP of Global Marketing at Siemon says, "By combining timely information and educational resources in a variety of multmedia formats, including articles, links to white papers and videos, the e-Magazine delivers valuable content that can help data center professional ensure the specific needs of theirs project are met, and the latest standards and best practices are considered. The information contained in Siemon's interactive e-Magazine is based upon continual disciplined research, voice of customer and practical experience"
Accesible through Siemon's Data Center e-Magazine:
- Data center design strategies, including point-to-point vs. any-to-all structured considerations
- Total cost of ownership factors - Balancing data centre CAPEX with OPEX
- Real world data center case studies from leading global organizations
- Physical layer security and management through intelligent infrastructures
- Long-term "green" planning
"Especially within the data center, network infrastructure technologies are continually evolving and Siemon is committed to giving the market the resources it needs to make well-informed cabling decisions," Carlson added. "The Siemon e-Magazine is a good example of how we deliver value to our customers and partners by sharing our data center infrastructure expertise. With this interactive resource, readers can systematically navigate their own path to the topics that best suit their needs."
Siemon's Data Center Solutions e-Magazine can either be viewed online, or downloaded as a PDF, free of charge at http://www.siemon.com/uk/promos/dc-e-brochure.asp
To access Siemon's Network Infrastructure blog, visit: http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance low voltage infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning over 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With over 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry.
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Robert Carlson
- VP Global Marketing
- 101 Siemon Company Drive
- Watertown, CT 06795
- Phone : (1) 860 945-4262
- Fax : (1) 860 945-8503