- Carl N. Siemon — President and CEO of The Siemon Company.
- This family-owned company is under the guidance of Carl N. Siemon. Carl graduated from Yale University in 1974 and began working for the company full time at the Siemon-Madison Division, Madison, GA. as a purchasing agent and sales representative. In 1976, he moved to corporate headquarters in Watertown, CT and assumed company wide responsibility for sales and marketing. Carl founded the Siemon Electronics Division in 1979. In 1982 he became the fourth Carl Siemon to hold the office of company president. According to Carl N. Siemon, providing our customers the highest level of quality, service, innovation, and value is the highest priority at The Siemon Company. He and his brothers - John and C.K. - work together to expand on the companys tradition of manufacturing excellence as they prepare for the fifth generation of Siemon family stewardship.
- John Siemon — V.P. of Global Operations and CTO
- John is has been actively involved in the development of connection systems since graduating from college, starting with an engineering position at Teradyne from 1982 to 1985. He then joined the Siemon Company and was responsible for establishing its Development Engineering Group and R&D Laboratory. He currently holds the positions of Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Global Operations. Since taking Operations responsibility in 2002, Siemon has opened manufacturing and logistics locations in Mexico, China, Czech Republic and Brazil, and has implemented a unified global ERP platform for order processing, inventory management, planning and production control. All of these operations and systems have been certified to both ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 standards governing quality and environmental management systems.
- Having served with distinction on industry standards boards since 1988, John has held a number of leadership positions, including Chairman of the TIA TR42.1 subcommittee responsible for commercial IT cabling (authors of TIA-568-B.1 and Building Automation Systems Cabling standard TIA-862); Chairman of the US advisory group on international cabling standards (ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 25/WG 3; authors of ISO/IEC 11801); and Chairman for BICSI's Technical Information and Methods Committee (authors of the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual and others). He is chairman of the US Advisory Group on Interconnection of Information Technology Equipment (ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 25) and Project Manager for Amendments 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801. He is a named inventor on over 50 US patents in the field of telecommunications cabling.
- C.K. Siemon — President of Siemon Global Project Services Division
- C.K., in 1994, became the Manager of The Siemon Company's global Certified Installer program. C.K. is responsible for developing the channel relationships that are critical to marketing, designing, installing and administering the Siemon Cabling System. He has also managed development and implementation of the Siemon Consultant/Architect Program to support professional consultants and architects to advance the level of service available to end-user customers world-wide. Today, C.K. manages our Global Project Services teams ensuring consistent low-voltage installations worldwide.