Copper Cabling Solutions for Data Centres
Z-MAX Category 6A
Best-in-Class Category 6A for Future-Proof Data Centre Performance with Siemon's Revolutionary Z-MAX 6A Cabling System:
- Matched end-to-end system provides the best guaranteed category 6A margins in the industry; eliminates marginal field testing and troubleshooting.
- Independently verified for ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6A Channel, Link and Shielded Component Compliance.
- Fastest Category 6A Terminations in the Industry! Under 60 Seconds for both Unshielded and Shielded outlets.
- Rapid data centre deployment with pre-terminated and tested copper trunking cable assemblies
TERA Category 7A
Siemon's TERA 7A is the highest performing Twisted Pair Solution available. Exceeding ISO/IEC category 7/class FA specifications, Siemon's fully shielded TERA end-to-end cabling solution is the highestperforming twisted-pair copper cabling system available.
- Performance to 10Gb/s and beyond, far exceeding all performance requirements for 10GBASE-T.
- Cable sharing - Shielded design and 1-, 2- and 4-pair outlet and plug modularity allow the simultaneous support of multiple applications over a single cable, administered in a single outlet.
- Bandwidth of 1.2 GHz per pair, twice the category 7/class F specifications and the highest of any available copper system.
- Future-proof performance and flexibility make TERA ideal for data Centers.
- Validated for TEMPEST highsecurity government applications.
Data Centre Infrastructure Customer Case Studies
- Shielded from Disaster: Advanced Cabling Solutions Enhance Emergency Operations in Lee County, Florida