Category 6A UTP BladePatch Modular Cords
Siemon's Category 6A UTP BladePatch patch cord offers a unique Category 6A solution for high-density patching environments. It features an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas.
The BladePatch cord is ideal for patching blade servers, patch panels, or any equipment with high density RJ-45 outlets.
- Snagless - Push-pull latch design eliminates external thumb latch used in standard modular plug designs which can snag and break
- High Performance - Cords feature dual jacket construction for excellent alien crosstalk performance
- High Density - Ideal for high density data centre applications and today's high-density blade servers
- Low Profile Boot Design - Optimises sidestackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Easy Access and Removal - RJ-45 patch cord with patent-pending push-pull latch design enables easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- BP6A-(XX)M-(XX) Category 6A BladePatch double ended, 4-pair UTP stranded modular cord with push-pull latching design, colour matching cord/boot, T568A/B, CMG
Use 1st (XX) to specify cord length: 01 = 1m (3.3 ft.), 1.5 = 1.5m (5 ft.), 02 = 2m (6.6 ft.), 03 = 3m (9.8 ft.), 04 = 4m (13.1 ft.), 05 = 5m (16.5 ft.)
Use (X) to specify units: Blank = Feet, M = Meters
Use 2nd (XX) to specify cable color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 08 = violet, 09 = orange
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice