M12 D-Coded Cable Assemblies
Siemon's M12 D-Coded connector is an industry standard interface for Ethernet and PROFINET industrial networks and meets ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2 Category 5e specifications. Designed for use in industrial automation environments or other harsh environment applications where a compact, robust, reliable connection is needed. Siemon's M12 cable assemblies combine a specially designed Polyurethane (PUR) cable jacket with an overmolded connector to provide an IP67 rating. These robust cord-sets also provide protection from other common industrial elements including EMI, chemicals and mechanical stress. Available with straight or angled connectors and RJ45 options, the M12 D-Coded cable assemblies are part of Siemon's wide selection of industrial Ethernet cord-sets which are able to satisfy most industrial switch, sensor and control applications.
- UV and chemical resistant jacket
- Over-molded IP67 connector resistant to vibration, shock and chemicals
- Straight, angled and RJ45 connector options
- M12 cable assemblies can be configured with a variety of connector types including RJ45, straight and angled
- Resistant to dust, vibration and shock, the M12 D-Code is ideal for any industrial networking environment
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice