LightStack Surface Mount Fiber Enclosure
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
The Siemon LightStack Surface Mount Fiber Enclosure houses a single LightStack MTP to LC Module or an LC or MTP pass through adapter plate. Ideal for fiber distribution in a variety of tight spaces, the LightStack Surface Mount Enclosure can be easily mounted to walls, under floors or above the ceiling. It supports an optional splice accessory for fusion splicing and cable slack storage. The LightStack Surface Mount Fiber Enclosure enables the deployment of fiber consolidation points or zone distribution points that simplify moves, adds and changes by significantly reducing installation time and disruption. Rather than longer home run cabling links, MTP plug and play fiber assemblies can easily connect to the enclosure and then shorter MTP or LC fiber assemblies are used to connect from the enclosure to devices. For example, the LightStack Surface Mount Enclosure is ideal for placement under the floor to connect to banks of slot machines in a casino environment. It can also be used in passive optical network applications to distribute fiber from MTP splitters to optical network terminals or in other FTTX applications.
- Module Insertion and Removal - Can be quickly and easily installed or removed from the front or rear of the enclosure
- Extremely Low Profile - Measures just 179mm (7 in.) long X 119mm (4.7 in.) wide and 18mm (0.7 in.) high for easy deployment in tight spaces
- Easy Access - Front lid pivots up for full access to connectivity
- Simple Mounting - Mounts to any surface via four attachment holes
- Optional Splice Enclosure
- Mounts below main enclosure for managing slack and protecting single or mass fusion splices.
- Mounting Applications
- Mounts easily in tight spaces (e.g., under raised floors) for distributing fiber in a variety of applications and environments.
- Plug and Play
- LightStack MTP to LC module (not included) accepts an MTP trunk cable at the rear for fast deployment and pathway space savings.
|Module Enclosure||Splice Enclosure|
|Height||18mm (0.7 in.)||32mm (1.3 in.)|
|Width||119mm (4.7 in.)||119mm (4.7 in.)|
|Length||179mm (7.0 in.)||194mm (7.7 in.)|
|Weight||0.57kg (1.25 lb)||0.68kg (1.5 lb)|
|Material||Cold rolled steel||Cold rolled steel|
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice