Fiber Splitter Cassettes
The Siemon Fiber Splitter Cassettes use advanced PLC (Planar Lightwave Circuit) technology to enable multiple fiber con nections with superior optical performance. This method uses splitter devices fabricated with silica optical wave-guide elements which results in low insertion loss, high uniformity, and low polarization dependent loss (PDL). The Splitters are compatible with Siemon fiber enclosures and panels including the Fiber Connect Panel (FCP3), Wall Mount Interconnect Center (SWIC3), Rack Mount Interconnect Center (RIC3), Rack Mount Panel (RIC-PNL) and VersaPOD Zero-U patch panels. The Splitters are available in SC, LC and MTP interfaces with various port configurations ranging from 1 or 2 input ports and 8 to 32 output ports.
The Fiber Splitter Cassettes are ideal for Passive Optical Network (PON) and other singlemode applications requiring high performance splitting of optical signals. Siemon offers a complete range of fiber cables and connectivity, including preterminated SC, LC and MTP solutions, to complete an entire passive optical channel.
- GR-1209/GR-1221 qualified splitters GR-326 certified connectors
- Durable metal low-profile cassettes
- Patented QuickPack Latch
- Input/Output legs can exit from front or rear of cassette (front exit shown)
- LC, SC or MTP connectivity
- Output legs identified with green boots and ID number label
- Input leg identified with white boot
- ITU-T G657 A1 singlemode bend insensitive cable OFNR jacket rating
- Input/Output legs available in 1 or 2 meter lengths
Wall Mounted Application
- Siemon front exit cassette (FSC-132LCA-F-01M) and adapter bracket (SWIC3G-E-BRKT) installed into an expanded SWIC enclosure (SWIC3G-E-AA-01)
- Front and Rear Exit Versions are Available
- The optional exits enable versatile mounting and leg routing to support a variety of environments and applications. When using the SWIC3G-E-BRKT with the expanded SWIC3G-E enclosure, only the front exit version is installed.
MTP Version is Available
- Utilizing MTP cassettes with MTP trunks in the channel provides greater density, reduces the amount of cable and lessens the installed connections when compared to an LC or SC solution.
- Passive Optical Network (PON) systems
- PON / FTTX Networks
- DWDM and CWDM systems
- 1X Splitters: Traditional splitters with a single input and multiple outputs
- Dual Splitters: Packages two 1X splitters in a single cassette. There are two inputs for these splitters and each input connects to different output ports. There is no connection between the two splitters.
- 2X Splitters: These splitters provide two inputs and multiple outputs but, unlike a dual splitter, both inputs connect to all outputs provided that both inputs are not transmitting at the same time. These splitters allow redundancy by having two inputs feed all available outputs.
- FSC-(XXX)(XXX)-(X)(XX)M LC and SC Splitter Cassette
- FSC-132(XXX)-(X)(XX)M MTP Splitter Cassette
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice