Base 12 Plug and Play Cable Assemblies
MTP®/MTP PRO to MTP/MTP PRO Reels and Extenders
Combining Siemon’s reduced-diameter RazorCoreTM cable with 12-fiber MTP or MTP PRO connectors, Plug and Play Reels are designed to be quickly pulled and connected to Siemon Plug and Play Modules and MTP Adapter Plates. Custom configurable to
precise application requirements, these reels efficiently put high-performance, high-density fiber connections exactly where you need them. Extenders offer Male MTP connectors on one end and female MTP with an MTP adapter on the other to
allow field extension of MTP Reels.*
*Note: Extenders are not available in armored configurations
- Custom Configurations - Available from 12 to 144 fiber counts in increments of 12 fibers
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (62.5/125, and laser optimized OM3 and OM4 50/125) and singlemode
- Reduced Pathway Fill - Siemon's RazorCore cable has significantly reduced cable O.D. resulting in less cable tray fill and pathway restrictions
- Protective Packaging - Dual shelf reel keeps connectivity protected from harm during payout
- 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ready - Enables simple upgrade path to future 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s applications over multimode OM3 and OM4 50/125 laser optimized fiber
- Armored Versions* - Siemon’s Plug & Play cable assemblies are also available in interlocking armored cable types for rugged environment intrabuilding backbone and horizontal installations
- Extreme Durability - Armored versions feature flexible, spiral wrapped aluminum interlocking armored offering over 7X the crush resistance of standard assemblies. May eliminate need for fiber ducting
- Low Loss Versions - Siemon’s Plug and Play cable assemblies are also available in low loss version allowing for multiple mated parts in in 10/40/100G applications
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
Siemon Plug and Play Modules
Siemon LC to MTP® and SC to MTP Plug and Play modules provide a quick and efficient way to deploy up to 24 LC or 12 SC fibers in a single module. These factory terminated and tested ports are protected within the housing for reliable high performance and simply connected via 12-strand MTP ports. Modules are available in Multimode (62.5/125 and XGLO® laser optimized 50/125 OM3/OM4) and Singlemode cable.
MTP to MTP Adapter Plates
Siemon MTP Adapter Plates offer a user friendly “pass-through” option for MTP connectors. Fitting within Siemon’s fiber enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels, these plates secure MTP connectors, allowing efficient implementation of MTP to MTP reels and extenders as well as MTP to LC Trunks for direct equipment and patching connections.
- High Density - Supports up to 96 fibers per adapter plate - providing up to 1152 fibers in 4U
- Flexible Configurations - 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 port versions available, supporting both Singlemode and Multimode
- 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ready - Enables simple upgrade path to future 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s applications over Multimode 50/125 laser optimized fiber
- Popular RIC Adapter Footprint - Fits within RIC, FCP and SWIC Siemon fiber enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels