Siemon's feature-rich Wall Mount Cabinet saves valuable floor space while providing a cost-effective means to secure and protect network equipment from dust, tampering and other hazards. Designed with excellent cable management, easy rear access and a fully adjustable mounting rail system, the Wall Mount Cabinet is extremely versatile for a wide range of applications.
Available in black, white or gray, the Wall Mount Cabinet is ideal as a mini telecommunications room or for remote network distribution and consolidation points in open, unprotected spaces such as warehouses, retail facilities and schools. It is also available as a V-Built Preconfigured Cabinet preloaded with connectivity, PDUs, cable management and accessories.
Superior Accessibility and Cable Management
- Right- or left-hinged back plate design offers easy rear access to equipment and wiring
- Includes four 2.5/3-inch and two 0.5/0.75-inch knockouts at the top and bottom of the back plate
- 5X5 rear entry opening available to support in-wall cabling
- Integrated vertical cable management on the front and rear of the cabinet for vertically routing patch cords and managing incoming cables
Flexible, Sturdy and Secure
- Available in 12U, 18U and 24U and in 24 in. and 30 in. depths (610mm and 762mm) to fit a variety of spaces and applications
- Fully adjustable EIA-compliant mounting rail system with #12-24 tapped rails
- 14/16 gauge steel design supports up to 200 lb. (91kg) load capacity per UL 6095
- Plexi, solid or vented locking door with swivel handle and rear locking back plate
- Swing handle is easily retrofitted with 3rd party card or biometric handles for high security applications
- Top-mount cooling fans are available to maximize efficiency when used with active equipment
- Also available are extra equipment mounting rails, grounding kits and adjustable equipment shelves