Ideal as a server cabinet and used in conjunction with VersaPOD® and V800™ cabinet, the V600 is a versatile, cost-effective enclosure with innovative features and a full complement of accessories for today's data center environments.
Available in black, white or gray, the V600 cabinet comes in 42U, 45U and 48U heights and either 1000mm or 1200mm depths. It is available as a V-Built Preconfigured Cabinet preloaded with connectivity, PDUs, cable management and accessories.
Data Centre Ready
The V600 cabinet is designed to cost-effectively support a full cabinet of servers for today's equipment-dense data center environments.
- Extremely stable, high-capacity cabinet without excessive weight, offering a static load rating of 3000 lbs. (1261kg)
- High air-flow doors provides up to 71% perforation, exceeding major IT equipment air-flow requirements
- Fully adjustable mounting rails can be readily configured to support any range of equipment depths
- Integrated side panel grounding via spring-loaded grounding clips eliminates the need for dedicated grounding conductors
- Split level side panels for end of row and quick release, field reversible front and rear full vented, split vented or split solid doors provide convenient access to installed equipment
Comprehensive Offering of Cabinet Accessories
A wide range of accessories are available for use with the V600 cabinet-for everything from additional cable management and security, to thermal management.
- Vertical cable trays in multiple sizes can be mounted anywhere along front-to-rear cabinet rails and feature keyholes and T-shaped cutouts for cable-tie attachments, PDU mounting or accessories like ¼-turn cable managers
- In addition to the V600's high air-flow doors, thermal management accessories like top-mount fans, vertical exhaust ducts (chimneys) blanking panels and brush panels control air flow to maximize efficiency without sacrificing equipment and cabling density
- Also available are casters for mobility, extra equipment rails, grounding kits, adjustable equipment shelves, cabinet security solutions to prevent unauthorized access and lid divider panels for creating pathways across rows of cabinets