Available for North America and Latin America, Siemon’s multi-compartment cabinets come in 2 -, 3- or 4-comparment configurations and in a variety of widths, depths, heights and colors. These cabinets are the ideal solution for colocation data centers leasing rack unit space to a variety of tenants.
Separate Secure Compartments
Siemon’s multi-compartment cabinets offer completely separate and secure compartments for housing tenant equipment and connectivity.
- Dedicated lockable front and rear doors per compartment, including compatibility with Siemon’s V-Lock card access or biometric handles for high security
- Sealed cable management channels and tamper resistant side panels per compartment eliminate any sharing of entry or exit points
- Each compartment features PDU mounting brackets, front and rear 19-in. compliant mounting rails and ground connection
Robust and Efficient
Siemon’s Multi-compartment Colocation Cabinet features robust construction and offers improved airflow to help keep equipment cool
- Cold rolled steel construction with up to 1500 kg (3300 lb) load rating
- 77% perforation mesh door option for improved airflow
- Integrated fan option for solid doors to remove hot air from individual compartments
Multiple Sizes and Options
Siemon’s Multi-Compartment Colocation Cabinet comes fully assembled in black or white and in multiple widths, depths and heights with a wide range of door options.
- 600mm (24 in) and 800mm (31.5 in) widths in either 1000mm (40 in) or 1200mm (48 in) depths
- Available in 42U, 45U, 48U and 52U heights with two, three or four separate locking compartments
- Doors come in full mesh, solid, plexi or solid with exhaust fans