Siemon’s Z-PLUG offers quick, reliable high-performance plug terminations in the field for custom-length direct connections to wireless access points, security cameras, LED lights, distributed antenna systems (DAS), building automation devices and any other IP-based and PoE-enabled device deployed in today’s converged networks. Z-PLUG plug-terminated links eliminate outlets and patch cords for these types of devices, speeding deployment, improving security, enhancing performance and enabling more efficient power delivery.
- Terminates to shielded and unshielded stranded and solid 22 to 26 AWG cables for superior flexibility
- Features a shorter plug design with rounded edges and ability to eliminate the boot and latch protector to fit easily into tight spaces
- Fast, easy and repeatable terminations with Z-PLUG tool and hinged intuitive lacing module that eliminates having to feed through cable
- Latch protector clip protects latch during cable routing and comes in nine different colors for easy color coding
- Exceeds Category 6A performance for enhanced 10G system transmission in today's high-speed applications
Siemon's patented PowerGUARD technology prevents plug and jack contact erosion due to arcing at the mated location when the plug is unmated under PoE load conditions
Free Z-PLUG Samples Available!
"As work from home life increases, Nationwide Children’s Hospital (NCH) has had to get creative to support our telehealth services. The Siemon Z-Plug has made throughput challenges much easier to solve and has not failed us yet. Simply put, the Z-Plug has been essential in keeping our Doctors and Nurses connected to patients during these rapidly changing times. On behalf of all NCH essential personal - we thank the Siemon Z-Plug division for delivering such a reliable and innovative product into the homes of front-line heroes."
- John Baitz, Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Request a Quote
Z-PLUG Termination Video