Wireless Survey Field Technician
Posted: Feb 16, 2024, 16:53 PM
Department: Global Project Services
City: East Coast United States
This position will document client interaction with Scope of Work (SOW) and client deliverables on CRM (Customer Relationship Management System, ex. Salesforce). When a 3rd party Wireless subcontractor is used, commission the deliverables to meet client expectations. Work with sales to expand Professional Services to (Healthcare, Educational, Hospitality and other clients that sales identifies and introduces our offering to their IT Infrastructure team). Work with manager as needed to onboard clients and manage SOW and deliverables. Foster teamwork with your global counterparts, deployment team, and sales to expand our position with clients by exceeding client satisfaction with our Professional Services wireless deliverables. Through training, you will gain skills and knowledge to support our clients on designing the best wireless network to support their IT Infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Certification for Wireless and IT Infrastructure
- Demonstrated technology excellence and willingness to be trained on design/ installation with a focus on Wireless (WiFi, DAS, Cell, Satellite) and layer one infrastructure (fiber copper) systems to support advanced Wireless technology.
- Provide physical assessment and create the needed client deliverables to close out the SOW. Work with the client to strategize on the best way to move the project to deployment phase.
- Experience in evaluating and responding to clients while working with team members to provide the guidance on our proposal from Request for Quote (RFQ) to Quote Submitted (QS) stage.
- Practical field experience with Wireless and installation of information transport systems to support the SOW.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
Wireless Certification (Ekahau or Airmagnet)
- Wireless Services
- BICSI RCDD.
- BICSI NTS (Network Transport System) designation
- PMP/ITIL/Prince2 Project Management
Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Timely client meeting records to keep fellow team members updated on client activities.
- Ability to travel and work an extended schedule on an as-needed basis.