Process & Quality Specialist
Posted: Sep 15, 2023, 09:03 AM
Country: United States
To effectively develop and implement documentation, procedures, systems, programs, tools, and studies for the purpose of making continuous improvements to the quality, cost and lead-time of goods and services provided to customers of The Siemon Company.
- Associate’s Degree in engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Experience with/in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering.
- Knowledge of Lean/Six-Sigma principles and tools (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.). Green belt certification desired.
- Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Experience with production standards, cost of quality and manufacturing methods.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining visual work instructions. (Process books, AIs, Quality Standards)
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Methodical, organized and detail orientated work habits.
- Ability to execute process technology transfers for developing multi-site/multi-supplier manufacturing capabilities.
- Prior experience with Calibration and Control of Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment is desired.
- Prior experience with automated processes, inspection and vision equipment, electronics assembly, metal stamping, or injection molding is desired.