Posted: Jan 10, 2024, 06:52 AM
Department: Product Management
Country: United States
The OEM Product Management position is a key role focused on leading the continued profitable growth of Siemon’s OEM business through the use of business and technical skills and basic knowledge of the manufacturing process.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the Product Managers with special projects and acting as focal point for external and internal people to contact for assistance and problem resolution.
- BS degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of two years experience in Product Management or related work experience.
- Strong business judgement and decision-making capability
- Skilled in market research and voice-of-customer collection.
- Basic project management and analytical skills with a track record of delivering results in a timely, effective manner.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a dynamic environment
- Strong writing skills with ability to prepare succinct, grammatically correct, written communications and the ability to prepare professional, researched, marketing communication materials.
- Strong communication skills with ability to create and deliver professional, effective presentations
- Knowledge of patent research and understanding of intellectual property
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.