Warehouse Team Member - Logistics
To pick, pack and ship material efficiently and accurately with motorized equipment and handheld computer devices. Receive and put away material from manufacturing and suppliers of purchased material. Engage in material handling duties throughout the factory. Accurately record all material movement within the warehouse in the company’s computer system.
- Pick or put away product using scan gun and picker truck. Ensure new inbound material is consolidated with existing item in the warehouse
- Safely pack and stage all orders to be shipped in an orderly manner.
- Accurately transact material in oracle
- Verify that quantities of products received from supplier are correct, properly identified and stored in an organized manner.
- Load or unload trucks with a forklift.
- Ensure that all products are packaged and labeled in accordance with customer and company specifications.
- Ability to accurately perform duties that require basic math
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must be a team player and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computer
- Ability to safely lift and handle up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Must be licensed or have ability to gain license in forklift/tow motor operation.
- Must be willing to operate picking trucks which raise operator up to 30’ in the air.
- Able to complete assigned work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.