Warehouse Team Member
POSITION PURPOSE Effectively receive, pick, pack, ship and store materials in an orderly and timely manner with the assistance of motorized equipment when applicable. Accurately record all material movement within the company on the computerized tracking system.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to safely lift and handle up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
Ability to repeatedly stand, bend, stoop, reach, push and pull heavy items
Basic computer experience utilizing keyboard and/or handheld devices
Licensed or have ability to gain license in forklift/tow motor operation.
Ability to operate picking trucks which raise operator up to 30’ in the air.
Proven skill communicating effectively and professionally in a team environment
Proven experience completing assigned work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
Ability to operate a calculator and perform simple arithmetic for unit or quantity conversion
- Mobile computer applications or RF scan gun experience
- 1 year experience in a general warehouse role picking and shipping
- Move raw material & components to and from the production floor.
- Pick or put away product using scan gun and picker truck.
- Safely pack and stage all orders to be shipped in an orderly manner.
- Confirm shipments for delivery to customers, ensuring count accuracy.
- Prepare required shipping documentation.
- Accurately transact material on computerized tracking system.
- Verify that quantities of products received from supplier are correct, properly identified and stored in an organized manner.
- Load or unload trucks with a forklift.
- Ensure that all products are packaged and labeled in accordance with customer and company specifications.