Technical Manager UK & Ireland
Posted: Jul 12, 2022, 10:56 AM
Department: Technical Services
City: Home Office
Country: United Kingdom
To effectively support Siemon employees and customers in UK/Ireland with technical expertise to better position the Company’s products and solutions for enterprise, data centre solutions and specifications for ongoing generation of business opportunities.
Works with Strategic & UK/Ireland TSG Manager to provide technical and project support to ERCA strategic accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent technical qualification.
- Significant experience in a technical role in the structured cabling industry.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of structured cabling office and data centre design principles and installation practices.
- Good understanding of network and networking applications.
- Good understanding of the telecommunications industry beyond structured cabling including market development and changes in active equipment.
- Relevant professional telecommunications qualification or willing to commit to studying towards.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior technical writing and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and follow-up skills.
- Capable of creating and delivering effective sales presentations.
- Demonstrates ability to utilise PC and other tools to accomplish activities.
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a supporting role.
- Flexible attitude.
- Pragmatic approach towards problem-solving.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, internal departments and external contacts effectively.
- Current valid driving licence and ability to travel significantly as and when required, often at short notice.