Strategic Product & Sales Analyst
Mar 14, 2019, 13:07 PM
Title : Strategic Product & Sales Analyst
Educational Requirements : Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Discipline required. MBA preferred.
City : Watertown
Country : US
Department : Product Management
State : CT
This global position is responsible for analyzing Point of Sale/Point of Purchase (POP/POS) sales and quote data to identify opportunities to increase revenue and margins by expanding the range of products purchased by customers, identifying new sales prospects, improving product positioning and promotion, in support of product line sales goals. This position primarily supports product management, sales and marketing, and will also collaborate with finance, HR, IT, planning and demand analysis. This is a high visibility position that will drive results by providing actionable intelligence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Discipline required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing Analysis or Sales Analysis.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Understanding and experience using query and modeling tools.
- Strong experience using Excel,
- Strong ability to gather and organize data to analyze sales trends, margins and revenue opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and IBM Cognos or similar reporting platforms a plus