Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) Marketing Manager
Posted: Aug 22, 2022, 11:04 AM
Country: United States
The SIS Marketing Manager is responsible for working closely with the SIS product management, sales, and engineering teams. The individual will also collaborate with the North American Marketing Manager to allocate and prioritize shared corporate marketing resources. Leadership and direction will be provided by SIS Sales Manager with support from Global Marketing Leader. Using integrated marketing methods/vehicles, this individual will create campaigns and content to elevate Siemon Interconnect Solutions brand image and drive new business opportunities by targeting market segments and customer types in support of SIS sales goals and strategies.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing experience and broad marketing background
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute annual marketing plans to support sales plans
- Excellent team building and facilitation skills, a team player who can build strong relationships within all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal - receptive to constructive feedback
- Data-driven and results minded with demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others.
- Ability to understand industry technologies, applications, standards, and trends, as well as customer and competitive activities, and translate this knowledge into plans and action.
- Exceptional people and project management skills with a track record of delivering effective results on time and on-budget
- Proven track record and proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and file sharing platforms (Canto, Google Drive, SharePoint)