Senior Accounts Assistant – ERA & ME
Nov 23, 2021, 13:51 PM
Title : Senior Accounts Assistant – ERA & ME
City : Brno, Czech Republic
Country : Czech Republic
Department : International
Main Aspect of Job
Responsible for the preparation, entry and maintenance of the company’s Receivable and Payable functions, operating within defined parameters and providing support for the administrative requirements in the Czech office.
- Checking and entering all supplier invoices following company procedures
- Ensuring payment forecasts are accurately maintained and kept up to date on Dayflow and Cashflow forecasts.
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and investigating any queries to resolution.
- Ensuring Purchase Orders records are kept up to date and completing a monthly review of Purchase Order Summary Report.
- Ensuring all invoices are approved as per company procedures before entry into Accounting system.
- Reconciliation and timely arrangement of supplier payments via online banking system.
- Working with all staff to ensure expenses and credit card records are completed and submitted in a timely manner, managing and escalating any delays.
- Completing monthly intercompany accounts payable reconciliations.
- Completing monthly selected supplier statement reconciliations.
- Completing supplier payment runs for internal review and approval.
- Completion of monthly payable accruals listing and associated journal for upload.
- Completion of monthly payable prepayments listing and associated journal for upload.
- Working with Customer Service to ensure accuracy of customer invoices.
- Ensure customer payments are received promptly
- Maintain overdue debts to minimum and minimise bad debt
- Working with Head Office (US) for submission and approval of customer credit limits + annually credit limit review
- Liaising with customers to resolve queries
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- Timely despatch of A/R invoicing, credit notes and statements
- Management of manual invoices and credit notes process (SUK+SCZ)
- Management of customers on hold
Monthly reconciliation of A/R control accounts (SUK+SCZ
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar Accounts Payable role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Fluent English language written and oral essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Oracle knowledge preferred.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.