Sales Representative- Washington, DC
Responsible for supporting the achievement of the Company’s strategic sales objectives within the assigned territory through well organized planning, effective time management and utilization of Company programs and resources. The individual will be working with with channel partners, complementary manufacturers, and selected end users.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to develop business plans, establish priorities and organize activities
- Ability to travel up to 50%; Ability to work outside of normal business hours
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrated sound judgement and decision making ability
- Intermediate user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Self-driven and motivated to maximize daily productivity
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related major
- Two (2) years of demonstrated success in the achievement of sales objectives in a related field dy.
- Experience penetrating end user accounts; experience managing sales channels