Regional Sales Manager- New South Wales, Australia
Jun 7, 2021, 11:00 AM
Title : Regional Sales Manager- New South Wales, Australia
Department : Sales- Australia
City : Sydney
Country : Australia
Department : Sales
Responsible for the achievement of the Company’s strategic sales objectives within the assigned territory of NSW/ACT through well organized planning, effective time management and utilization of Company programs and resources. The roles responsibility includes but not limited to business development and coordinated support of Specific End user customers, Specifiers such as consulting engineers, channel partners, distributors and certified installers. Ultimately the key responsibility of the position is to manage and maintain an ecosystem of partnerships that drive the specification and ultimately the sale of Siemon solutions into the marketplace. This position is directly responsible, and accountable for the sales of Siemon products in the NSW/ACT Territory of Australia.
- Degree or equivalent in business, telecommunication and IT related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop business plans, establish priorities and organize activities
- Ability to travel when required; ability to work outside of normal business hours
- Experience giving presentations and/or speaking in front of groups of varying size
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrated sound judgement and decision making ability
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience with a CRM such as Salesforce.
- RCDD and/or other industry recognized technical certification program a benefit.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated success in the achievement of sales objectives in a technical sales industry
- Experience prospecting and penetrating large end user accounts.
- Experience managing multi level sales channels