Posted: Feb 8, 2023, 10:50 AM
Department: Information Technology
Country: United States
To effectively architect, implement and support key hardware and software technologies related to IT infrastructure including Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Intel, and Macintosh platforms along with, LAN, WAN, VPN, Virtual, and Backup technologies in a networked and global environment and to provide multi- level help desk support to address technical questions.
This position requires logical project planning and timely implementation of assigned projects with specific focus on the implementation of corrective and preventative actions for system failures and system upgrade to improve network performance. It also mandates that status updates are provided to the end user and the IT Infrastructure Manager along the life of the agreed upon project dates and deadlines.
- 4 year Computer Science or related degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Information Systems environment
- Knowledge (at least 1 year of experience) of internet protocols – DNS, TCP/IP
- Intimate understanding of the OSI Model (Open Systems Interconnection)
- 1 year + in LAN/WAN infrastructure including switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, VLAN
- 1 year + proven Microsoft Windows Server operating system skills including Active Directory.
- Experience with administration of Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) and web server
- Experience with wireless technologies and security
- MS SharePoint experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize technology tools to achieve value out of IT investments
- Proven Project management skills
- Ability to maintain network related hardware and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to handle any and all types of users in an appropriate manor
- Methodical, organized and detail-oriented work habits
- Strong application aptitude