Nov 23, 2021, 13:56 PM
Title : Marketing Coordinator
Department : Marketing
City : Chertsey, UK
Country : United Kingdom
Department : International
Main Aspect of Job
Reporting to the Global Marketing Leader and working closely with the rest of the global marketing team, this is a very 'hands on' role in the development of new marketing collateral, event management, digital marketing, and all aspects of the marketing mix.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Global Marketing Leader to implement marketing plans, primarily focused on marketing communications activities covering the region (UK, Europe, Russia & Central Asia).
It is essential that the person is highly motivated, enthusiastic and full of energy.
Team player and outgoing.
Ability to build relationships and motivate people to produce results.
Demonstrate a hands-on approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
Be firm and persistent when expressing views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome problems once the situation has been properly debated.
Capable of discussing marketing strategies and debating plans.
Able to travel as required in the role.
- Work with the Global Marketing Leader to develop and execute marketing plans and particularly communications activity in support of regional market needs and global marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver the Siemon brand by means of consistent, integrated campaigns via the following key elements of the marcoms mix:
- Plan and project lead any of these tools/campaigns as assigned by Global Marketing Leader; work with Global Marketing Leader to get relevant information for successful implementation.
- Direct marketing – coordinate creative agency activity across region, ensuring consistent messaging and quality, whilst managing costs and ensuring value for money.
- Plan and organise seminars, exhibitions & events in region.
- Campaign marketing – Develop and implement campaigns as requested, covering email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
- Web & new media – work closely with the US to develop, enhance and update the regional websites.
- Literature & sales collateral: Identify needs and print as required.
- Support the management of the ERCA marketing budget and own the task of keeping it up to date including raising Purchase Orders.
- Execute strategic lead generation campaigns as agreed.
- Provide support to the wider regional sales teams.
- Contribute to the PR process by writing articles, press releases and coordinating translation of marketing content and materials.
- Ensure that all activity from the plan is measured, reviewed and evaluated against objectives and related reports are delivered in a timely manner.
Qualification and Experience
Marketing degree or equivalent qualification, (eg. CIM is preferred).
Minimum of 2 years’ B2B Marketing experience, ideally in a channel focused organisation.
Experience of working within an international landscape.
Experience in briefing and managing external agencies and suppliers to deliver work to agreed deadlines and budgets.
Ability to implement marketing initiatives/campaigns from conception through to deployment, and reporting.
Strong writing/editing experience with the ability to identify stories and write for a multitude of communication mediums.
- Experience working with SalesForce and Pardot.
- Experience of creating, dispatching and measuring HTML e-shots.
- Excellent communicator (both written and spoken) at all levels.
- Creativity and an eye for detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to create, develop and execute detailed plans.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign and Photoshop).
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills.