Lead Generation Specialist
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads within targeted accounts in Siemon’s channel and end user markets. This candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research with the goal of initiating relationships that lead to revenue opportunities for Siemon’s North American sales team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to develop strong, trusting business relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to set priorities, be well-organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient in using social media and other wed based research tools
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Experience in the structured cabling or other IT related industries
- Prospecting and appointment setting experience
- Willingness to grow within the role with a goal for advancement into Outside Sales
- Two (2) years of demonstrated success in a sales or marketing related role
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related major
- Partner with Siemon Regional Sales Managers to develop and execute prospecting strategies customized for their individual territories.
- Work closely with marketing to execute campaigns, follow up and qualify leads generated.
- Lead research, generation, and nurturing.
- Collaborate with Channel Coordinator, sales and channel partners to improve relationships with distributors and installers.
- Provide qualified leads in the Audio-Visual and E-Rate markets.
- Maintain knowledge of customer accounts and Siemon product lines and value added programs.
- Participate in regular training provided to sustain growth and promotion.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Other duties assigned