GPS Support Specialist
Mar 14, 2019, 09:40 AM
Title : GPS Support Specialist
Educational Requirements : Associates Degree in Business or related field is required; Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
City : Watertown
Country : US
Department : Global Project Services
State : CT
This position will effectively perform administrative duties and follow-up functions to pro-actively assist President of GPS Division and GPS Operations team.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field. Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- 1-2 + years’ experience in a multi-faceted assistant role.
- Methodical, organized and detail orientated work habits
- Strong P.C. skills using MS Office Products (Excel, Word, and Power Point) and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.