GPS Field Specialist- Central US
Support Global Project Services (GPS) business by positioning GPS services to Multisite Enterprise business potential clients and support form design through final implementation. Provide estimating and project support for GPS opportunities. Oversee project progress and respond for quality and profitability. Work with clients to expand opportunities for GPS.
The person should be geographically located in the Central US region.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Demonstrated experience of installation and cost estimation with a focus on infrastructure systems.
- Proven success winning commercial LV Infrastructure business with low voltage contractors.
- Experience in evaluating and responding to commercial low voltage Infrastructure RFP, RFQ and RFI.
- Practical field experience with installation of information transport systems.
- BICSI RCDD.
- BICSI NTS (Network Transport System) speciality.
- Ability to provide drawing support to clients (CAD or VISIO).
- Experience working for a low voltage installation company in operations or estimating
- Foreign language skills in addition to English an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, interaction and teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate user of Excel, Word & Sales Force
- Ability to review and manipulate AutoCad, Vizio platforms
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects.
- Ability to travel and work an extended schedule on an as-needed basis.