The position will coordinate the tactical aspects of Global Project Services installations while assisting in the positioning of our value added project coordination services to end users and resellers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience focused on customer service
- A Proven track record effectively coordinating multiple projects in a change oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects
- Ability to effectively deal with customer problems and concerns as they develop
- Strong interpersonal, interaction and teamwork skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate user of Excel and Word
- Associates Degree
- Knowledge of Siemon Cabling System products and programs
- Ability to read blueprints
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience working for a low voltage installation company in operations, estimating, or project management.