Global Supply Chain Manager
To develop and implement world class fulfillment and logistics capabilities that are highly automated and efficient in support of business strategies and customer needs. This role requires project management expertise and the ability to lead cross functional teams of internal and external resources to develop innovative systems and solutions, which collectively provide optimized fulfillment plans for quotes and orders resulting in lowest delivered cost by customer need date.Establish seamless supply chain integration between our suppliers, operations, distributors and logistics providers through both daily execution improvements and larger end-to-end supply chain (e2e) initiatives. To develop and execute strategies and plans that continually refine and optimize Siemon’s global supply chain structure and organization to support market share growth according to our balanced business plans.
- MBA or master’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management desired.Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience working on – or closely with – supply chain teams for a global organization.
- Project management experience, specifically coordinating across multiple functions (supply chain, manufacturing operations, engineering, product management, sales, etc.).
- Strong executive presence; comfortable with providing key deliverables and updates across all levels of management.Comfortable presenting to potential customers.
- Experience with sales and operations planning that interconnects plans with factories, logistics centers, suppliers and channel partners to manage and control inventory, capacity and logistics costs.
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- ERP system experience and ability to creatively collaborate with IT to interconnect multiple databases and applications.
- Experience managing teams and demonstrated ability to coach, develop and empower direct reports.
- Six sigma blackbelt or greenbelt desired.