Under the general guidance of the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Superintendent will primarily oversee work for Princeton and Depot Square Mall, as well as contractors, and other resources needed to maintain positive tenant and owner relationships.
- Coordinate with the Siemon Realty team to respond to calls from Siemon Realty tenants, condo owners, and hotel/conference room guests by coordinating with the appropriate staff, including off-hour support for urgent requests or repairs.
- In coordination with the Facilities Manager, oversee outside property care, lawn mowing, and assist in snow removal efforts.
- Work with the Siemon Facilities Team to ensure all contractors have proper certificates of insurance and contractor certifications on file. Escort contractors to work areas and advise tenant and/or owners of the scope of work.
- Create purchase orders and place orders with suppliers for routine maintenance items.
- Under the direction of the Siemon Realty Management, follow-up with new and prospective tenants by showing available space, coordinating any tenant moves/expansions with any associated build out costs and access in accordance with lease terms and conditions.
- Coordinating with tenants, condo owners and Siemon Realty Management to clearly log new work orders in the facilities request database, prioritize, prepare quotes and communicate status updates until complete and coordinate with finance on billable activities.
- 2 years experience in a facilities environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Computer skills including email, Excel & Word (basic AutoCAD desired)
- Basic negotiating and math skills
- Experience in operating maintenance related hand and power tools
- Must have a current CT driver's license and the ability to maintain a current license
- Must be able to perform various types of physical labor including climbing ladders, bending, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time, lifting and carry boxes, tools, equipment, furnishings and material.
- Ability to work independently and to interact positively and professionally with others
- Prior forklift operation experience (desired)