Facilities Maintenance Tech
Posted: Jul 25, 2022, 16:02 PM
Department: Plant Engineering
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. In one or more of the following fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
- Perform duties associated with Preventive and Corrective maintenance in a medium sized complex involving plastic molding, metal stamping, sheet metal, tool room and assembly equipment.
- Repair, maintain/monitor equipment (assisting other mechanics or working alone).
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed.
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed
- Maintain exterior property, including snow and ice removal.
- Oversee daily trash removal, restocking/inventory of janitorial supplies and paper stock, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, cleaning exterior entryway/cigarette receptacles, cleaning/polishing/floor
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry
- Ability to lift heavy objects (>50 pounds)
- Valid drivers license with good record
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, customer
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- 2-4 years experience in facilities maintenance preferred
- Prior forklift operation experience.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems