Demand Analysis Supervisor
Posted: Nov 22, 2022, 08:18 AM
Department: Demand Analysis
The Demand Analyst Supervisor is responsible for demand management processes across all regions. This position supervises, supports and works closely with the demand analysts in the other regions to ensure effective forecasts are driving the business. These forecasts are developed from historical data and external information gathered from the sales force by utilizing the forecasting tools. The position will guide the forecasters to understand POS/POP trends and review pipeline or other key business drivers to align the forecasts and for “Ops-to-Ops” engagement with channel partners to guide inventory levels in coordination with Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Baccalaureate
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Enterprise Resource Planning
- Minimum two years of experience in an analyst, accounting, reporting, and/or supervision role providing support organization through reporting, analysis and information management.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, math or engineering-related field
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Analytics
- A working knowledge of forecasting concepts and tools
- Experience managing direct reports and/or cross-functional project teams
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manipulate & analyze large sets of data
- Excellent attention to detail and well proven organizational skills
- Ability to manage large project opportunities through RFQ process, requiring coordination with cross-functional teams (IT, operations, engineering, product management, etc.)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and comfort presenting to management.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels and across teams
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Ability to automate manual processes