Channel Marketing Coordinator
Posted: Nov 1, 2022, 14:27 PM
Country: United States
We are seeking an innovative Channel Marketing Coordinator to join our North America (NA) Marketing Team to plan and oversee the implementation of NA channel marketing strategies across all available channels. The Channel Marketing Coordinator’s responsibilities include the creation and delivery of best-practice channel marketing strategies, generating ideas for new channel marketing campaigns for online and offline activities, and building strong relationships with all NA channel partners. If you’re familiar with producing channel-focused marketing content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll execute quality campaigns that appeal to NA channel audiences, help attract customers, and boost Siemon brand awareness.
The ideal candidate is a creative, digitally skilled, and deadline-driven person who works well within a creative/collaborative team. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, is focused on delivering quality, and impactful activity which drives tangible outcomes in line with B2B channel marketing trends and distribution marketing best practices.
- BA/BSc in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field desirable
- B2B Channel Marketing: 2+ years’ experience
- In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing technologies and techniques
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and collaborating with subject matter experts
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Pardot & Salesforce) an advantage
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Cloud-sharing platforms (Canto, Google Drive, SharePoint)
- Exceptional project and time management skills – assisting North America marketing personnel and managing own workload in collaboration with the Manager of Channel Development
- A self-starter who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline. Proven experience in delivering to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal - receptive to constructive feedback
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation