Posted: Apr 14, 2023, 17:38 PM
Country: United States
This is skilled molding toolroom work at the apprentice level in the building, maintenance and repair of molding tools. The employee is responsible for performing skilled tasks in accordance with standard practices of the trade while working under the supervision of a licensed Moldmaker.
- Trade School Diploma or junior technical college training
- Practical experience working with molding toolroom equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of molds and equipment.